COBA MAYA ENCOUNTER
Visit the archaeological zone of Cobá, and discover the amazing Nohoch Muul pyramid, the tallest in Mexico, after a fun bike ride in ancient trails. Arrive in a secluded Maya village and enjoy its well preserved natural beauties, lagoons, cenotes, jungle paths, and the natural reserves that protect the flora and faunae of the area. Rappel down thrilling cenotes and soar the canopy in breathtaking zip lines, swim in hidden cenotes and walk through the jungle learning about the unique Maya environment. Enjoy a lush meal of typical food, soft drinks hand made tortillas. Keep your memories with the beautiful photographs taken to you by our proud Maya photographers.
- 07:00 – 08:00 Pick up in the different hotels of the Riviera Maya or Cancun
- 09:00 – 09:30 the Maya Village of Pac-Chén, Chimuch, Punta Laguna or Cobá (depending on daily logistics).
- 09:30 – 16:00 Maya Encounter (Rappel, Zip-line crossing, canoe, Mayan feast, visit to Coba Archeological Site).
- 17:00 – 18:00 Arrival to Riviera Maya Hotels.
- 19:00 – 20:00 Arrival to Cancún Hotels.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vans, small group of max. 12 people.
- Multilingual adventure guide; Maya guides in the villages; qualified archeological guides in Cobá
- Entrance fees to Cobá
- All equipment required for activities, life vests, helmets, zip-line gear
- Lunch buffet and soft drinks.
Duration: 12 Hours approximately
Recommendations: Bring comfortable footwear, no flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, extra T-shirt and extra cash. Mayor credit cards accepted on the purchase of your photographs.
Not Included: Tips and Bicycles in Coba.
- Children are considered from 6 to 12 years old.
- This expedition is not fit for people with physical handicap, heart, back or lung condition, claustrophobia, or people who weight over 264 pounds .
- Infants and children under 6 year old, pregnant women and people under the effects of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this expedition
Cancelation Policies: Apply a charge of $ 400 Mexican pesos for NO SHOW and CANCELLATIONS on the day of issuance if the cancellation request is not accompanied by a medical report.
Language: English and Spanish.
Frequency: Every day.
Operate: Cancún and Riviera Maya.
Notes: Check pick-up time, the itinerary may vary depending on external conditions.