WILD AND FURIOUS (WILD ATV RIDE)
Experience an Extreme Adventure on our powerful Atv’s through tunnels of vegetation. Come and enjoy the magic of the Mayan cenotes with its crystal clear and fresh water.
- 6 zip lines all with double safety line
- 3 Overhead thematic
- 5 km to reach the cenote Atv 5 km back (Single or double).
- Atv Honda 250 and 350 hp
- Visit to two cenotes, the first semi-open and fully open the second
- Safety glasses (Atv)
- Dust Bands (Atv)
- Travel Insurance
- Purified water
Duration: 5 Hours 30 minutes approximately
Recommendations: Comfortable shoes, comfortable clothes, bring cash and credit cards, camera (use only at the cenote), bathing suit, towel, extra clothes, chemical-free sunscreen.
Not Included: Food, tips and Transportation.
- Children from 4 to 5 are free; only have to pay the transportation. We have harnesses for children of these ages.
- Children are considered from 6 to 12 years old
- The cost of transportation is $ 10 USD (low season) and $ 15 USD (high season) per person whether adult or minor round service. It has to make an apart voucher from the tour and it is not commissionable.
- If you do not want ATV can be transported in the Unimog truck which is a war truck (price change)
- People flew with a maximum weight of 120kg.
- Do not accept disabled and pregnant women.
- People who weigh 120 kg must use single ATV.
- To drive Atv must be 18 years or more.
- To be companions in ATV must be 16 years of age or older.
Cancelation Policies: For internal company policies the concept NO SHOW is charged as a passenger boarded.
Languages: English and Spanish. French and Portuguese (only for groups and you have to confirmed in advance).
Frequency: From Monday to Sunday, 2 departures from 8:00 and 12:00 hrs (we consider one hour to pick ups)
Operate: Cancún and Playa Del Carmen.
Note: Verify pick up time, the itinerary may change depending on external conditions.