MARINE TURTLE OBSERVATION
Come and snorkel with marine turtles and very colorful fish in the second largest coral reef in the World. All this will take place in a natural protected area, Akumal, which is Mayan for ¨place of the Turtles¨. Akumal is a little beach community located 75 miles south of Cancun along Mexico´s Caribbean Coast. Akumal is a very friendly, welcoming and beautiful destination. The protected area of Akumal is the home to many animals like the Marine Turtles. The marine turtles come near the beach of Akumal and you will get the chance to see them up close.
To complete our adventure we will discover and explore a unique cenote and snorkel in its crystal clear waters. In this tour you will get the change to immerse yourself in the sea life of Akumal, Mexico! Come and make this experience a memory for a lifetime!
- 07:00 Pick-up at your hotel in Cancun (08:00 am Playa del Carmen, 08:45 am Tulum).
- 09:00 Snorkeling in an underground river, enjoy crystal clear waters and amazing formations.
- 10:15 Snacks at the Cenote. (peanuts, granola bars, fruit, water, juice & sodas)
- 10:30 Snorkel in Akumal, a natural protected area and enjoy the marine turtle observation with explanation of your guide.
- 12:00 Transfer back to your hotel.
- 14:00 Arrival at your hotel in Cancun (13:00 pm Playa del Carmen).
- Exclusive and unique eco-tours.
- Personalized attention.
- Professional guides, all biologists or naturalists.
- Equipment and Entrance fees.
- Comfortable transportation by van.
- Lunch/snack/drinks (vegetarian opt.).
- Small groups.
Duration: 6 Hours approximately
Recommendations: Comfortable clothes and shoes, Insect repellent, Hat, Swimsuit, Long sleeve cotton shirt, Long cotton pants, Impermeable jacket, Hygienic personal stuff and sun blocker.
Not Included: Alcoholic beverages during tour, Tips.
- Children are considered from 4 to 7 years or up to 1.2 m in height pay 70%
- Children from 0-4 years old are free of charge and should share food and space in the van with their families.
Cancelation Policies: Cancel 24 hours in advance after that time will be charged 100% of the reservation.
Languages: English and Spanish
Frequency: Thursday Only
Operate: Cancún and Riviera Maya.
Notes: Verify pick up time, the itinerary may vary depending on external conditions.