BIRD WATCHING TOUR
Enjoy this amazing bird watching experience in the Mayan jungle where you can observe a wide variety of different bird species. The migratory birds can be found in Mexico two times per year as they escape the winter in other countries. Therefore, they are crossing the Golf of Mexico, a way of 800 to 1000 kilometer, to arrive at the Yucatan Peninsula. This is the first stop on their journey to Central America. Our birding guides will show you marvelous species of birds as well as give explanations about the jungle and its unique flora and fauna in and around Puerto Morelos.
- 06:00 Pick-up at your hotel in Cancun and Playa del Carmen, 07:00 am Tulum).
- 06:40 Observe unique and beautiful birds while hiking through the Mayan jungle. Our certified guides will provide you with interesting information about the Peninsula’s different bird species and the area’s ecosystems
- 09:30 Snack time.
- 10:00 Transfer back to your hotel.
- 10:40 Arrival at your hotel in Cancun and Playa del Carmen (11:40 Tulum)
- Exclusive and unique eco-tours.
- Personalized attention.
- Professional guides, all biologists or naturalists.
- Equipment and Entrance fees.
- Comfortable transportation by van.
- Lunch/snack/drinks (vegetarian opt.).
- Small groups.
Duration: 6 Hours approximately
Recommendations: Comfortable clothes and shoes, Insect repellent, Hat, Swimsuit, Long sleeve cotton shirt, Long cotton pants, Impermeable jacket, Hygienic personal stuff and sun blocker.
Not Included: Alcoholic beverages during tour, Tips.
- Children are considered from 4 to 7 years or up to 1.2 m in height pay 70%
- Children from 0-4 years old are free of charge and should share food and space in the van with their families.
Cancelation Policies: Cancel 24 hours in advance after that time will be charged 100% of the reservation.
Languages: English and Spanish
Frequency: Tuesday and Thursday
Operate: Cancún and Riviera Maya.
Notes: Verify pick up time, the itinerary may vary depending on external conditions.