RIO SECRETO ADMISSION
Swim through mineral-rich waters as the wonders of Río Secreto unfold all around you. Gaze up at thousands of incredible stalactites, stalagmites and helectites. This is your time to check out the region’s wildlife, enjoy silence from the depths of the earth, and fall in love with the fragile beauty of the caves.
- Round-trip transportation from any hotel in Cancun’s Hotel Zone and the northern zone of Puerto Morelos and Riviera Maya.
- Admission fee to the natural reserve
- Bilingual guides
- Specialized equipment (wetsuit, life vest, special shoes and hardhat with headlamp)
- Towel and lockers
- Guests also have access to our facilities (bathrooms, showers, hammocks, etc.)
Duration: 6 Hours 30 minutes approximately
Recommendations: We suggest that you wear clothes that are comfortable for walking in the jungle; you should wear a short sleeve t-shirt with your swimming suit underneath, and bring along extra clothes to change into later. We recommend that you bring extra cash and/or a credit card for purchasing extra food, souvenirs, photos, CDs or other items inside the nature reserve. It is important that you arrive at least 20 minutes before your program begins. If you have any physical or mental limitations, we suggest you get in touch with us before purchasing your tour.
Not Included: Food, Beverages, Tips, Souvenirs, and Photographs.
- The minimum age for issue is 4 years.
- The price of child is 6 to 12 years.
- The maximum weight is 120 lb Kg./250
- If you have any physical or mental limitations suggest you contact us before making your purchase.
Cancelation Policies: NO SHOW applies if cancellation is the day of the tour and if not accompanied by a medical report.
Languages: English and Spanish
Frequency: Tuesday and Thursday pick up at 11:30 am in the Hotel Main Lobby, the tour starts at 13:00 hrs.
Operate: Cancún and Riviera Maya.
Notes: The itinerary may change depending on external conditions. It can operate on any other day from 5 pax.