Sail a catamaran and visit the beautiful coralline reefs enjoying an incredible snorkeling experience. Swim on the most splendid sites that form part of the Mesoamerican coral reef system, the second largest coral reef wall in the world, surrounded by all the beauty of nature.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Use of snorkel equipment (life vest, mask, fins & snorkel tube)
- Bilingual tour guide
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Snack (fried beans and tortilla chip)
- Local medical insurance
Duration: 3:30 Hours approximately
Recommendations: Swimsuit, Change of clothes, Towel, Underwater camera, Biodegradable sunscreen, Hat, Sunglasses, Extra money.
Not Included: Lockers: $5 USD is requested, but at the end $3 USD will be returned. $2.00 USD Marine Park Fee per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival. For those who come from Cozumel, the ferry transportation is not included.
- They are considered less than 6 to 9 years
- From Monday to Saturday at 9:30 am and 1:30 pm.
- For those who come from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya will be picked up in the lobby of your hotel (no extra charge).
- For those who come from Hotels in Playacar, will be picked up at Plaza Playacar (no extra charge).
- And for those who come from Cozumel, will pick up at Plaza Playacar or at the Gran Porto Real Hotel in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge).
Cancelation Policies: NO SHOW applies if cancellation is the day of the tour; the cancellation is due to perform 24 hours in advance.
Languages: English and Spanish
Frequency: From Monday to Saturday
Operate: Cancún and Riviera Maya.
Notes: The itinerary may change depending on external conditions.