MAROMA ADVENTURE (ATV AND WAVE RUNNERS)
Feel the emotion of speed and enjoy the incredible adventure in our package of ATV’s and waverunners. Combine a perfect day full of fun on land and water. An activity on the beautiful beach of Maroma in the Mayan Riviera, considered one of most beautiful beaches in the world by independent critics and Travel Discovery Channel.
- Round trip transportation
- Use of ATV & Wave Runner (sharing or single)
- Soft Drinks
- Bottled water
- Snack (fried beans & tortilla chips)
- Local medical insurance
Duration: 1:10 Hours approximately
Recommendations: Swimsuit, Change of clothes, Towel, Waterproof camera, Biodegradable repellent, Cap, Sunglasses, Cash.
Not Included: Tips, $2.00 USD Marine Park fee per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival, Lockers: $5 USD is requested, but at the end $3 USD will be returned, If you come from Cozumel, the ferry transportation cost is not included.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Children under 6 and 9 years old must pay minors fee.
- In individual service, children younger than 16 can’t participate, only in shared service.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries.
- For groups, the program may be modified according to customer needs.
- From Monday to Saturday at 9:30 am, 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
- For those who come from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya will be picked up in the lobby of your hotel (no extra charge).
- For those who come from Hotels in Playacar, will be picked up at Plaza Playacar (no extra charge).
- And for those who come from Cozumel, will pick up at Plaza Playacar or at the Gran Porto Real Hotel in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge).
Cancelation Policies: NO SHOW applies if cancellation is the day of the tour; the cancellation is due to perform 24 hours in advance.
Languages: English and Spanish
Frequency: From Monday to Saturday
Operate: Cancún and Riviera Maya.
Notes: The itinerary may change depending on external conditions.