Explore the best of the Mexican Caribbean on a fun horse ride. Bring your hat, boots and enjoy the Mexican cowboy experience! Meet the best way to get close to nature, admiring the beach and jungle views.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Horseback journey
- Bilingual tour guide
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Snack (fried beans and tortilla chips)
- Local medical insurance
Duration: 2 Hours approximately
Recommendations: Comfortable shoes for ridding (you cannot ride with sandals but bring them with you to use them later), Swimsuit, Change of clothes, Towel, Repellent, Camera, Biodegradable sunscreen, Hat, Sunglasses, Extra money.
Not Included: Tips, Lockers: $5 USD is requested, but at the end $3 USD will be returned. If you come from Cozumel, the ferry transportation cost is not included
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Kids between the ages of 6
- 9 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Horses don’t go into the water.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries.
- For groups, the program may be modified according to customer needs.
- From Monday to Saturday at 9:30 am, 12:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- For those who come from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya will be picked up in the lobby of your hotel (no extra charge).
- For those who come from Hotels in Playacar, will be picked up at Plaza Playacar (no extra charge).
- And for those who come from Cozumel, will pick up at Plaza Playacar or at the Gran Porto Real Hotel in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge).
Cancelation Policies: NO SHOW applies if cancellation is the day of the tour; the cancellation is due to perform 24 hours in advance.
Languages: English and Spanish
Frequency: From Monday to Saturday
Operate: Cancún and Riviera Maya.
Notes: The itinerary may change depending on external conditions.